The Organic Tshirt is committed to providing quality services to you, and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions or want more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The Organic Tshirt, 2/150 Ferguson Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370, Australia
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the website accurately for you and to perform analytics on website usage to optimise our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our website using cookies, log files
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with our website.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, AFTERPAY & Australia Post
- Personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Consent - When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
The Organic Tshirt
2/150 Ferguson Street. Glen Innes. NSW 2370
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways like AFTERPAY and other payment transaction processors, have their privacy policies c the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use different cookies and they make your browsing experience better; to understand your browsing and purchasing behaviour; analyse and track website usage data; determine the popularity of certain content; improve our website and your online experience; count the number of visits; and for other legitimate internal business purposes allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors. The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
2/150 Ferguson Street. Glen Innes 2370 NSW.